July 4, 2010

Around my home on June 27!

Hi guys,

Of late, I found that my last post was my 50th post. A half century for me!!! What just started as a hobby, has become a passion inside me. Thanks to all of you who supported me all the way. I'll write more about the people who have helped me right from the beginning when I celebrate my blog's 1st anniversary next month.

In this post, I'll post some photos that I took in the terrace of my home on 27-6-10.


Sun light and shadows of leaves!
The tower of a nearby mosque!

A mobile phone tower at the back of my house!

The tower, as it appears from my home!

Another tower quite far away from my home!
Coconut leaves, tower and clouds!

With more leaves!

The end of cloth line tied to a post!

Look at how the end of leaves are curved!

White clouds in a clear sky!

Spider web in the antenna!

A crow sitting on a coconut tree!

The same crow!
An aeroplane behind the tower!
The aeroplane after it covered some more distance!
 Hope you enjoyed the pictures.

Happy viewing!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! :)
    I liked the first one the most. :) U must send it in some photo competition. I am sure u will win. :)
    Best wishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chandrika Shubham said...
    Awesome! :)
    I liked the first one the most. :) U must send it in some photo competition. I am sure u will win. :)
    Best wishes. :)

    Thank u very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and spending time with my blog! Hope you had a nice time in my blog!

Please let your comments here. Your comments add fuel to my writings.