September 7, 2009

How License is given in India?

 Last week, one of my friends, told me that he won’t come to college on Friday (29-7-09) as he was going to take license…

The next day when he came back, he told me that he was not given license and was asked to come back on September 11th. When I further enquired him about that he told me that he has gone to take license through an driving school… Nearly 20 people have gone along with him… They all drove the car properly, except an old man, who was not able to sustain the car in the first gear itself… As other people drove well, and the officials needed to disqualify some people, they told the group to drive a MIT-80… My friend has never ridden a MIT…

So he was given neither given two wheeler nor four wheeler license…  It raised some questions in my mind…
The driving of two wheeler and four wheeler are completely different… So, why is that, if he doesn’t know to ride a two wheeler, he is not given four wheeler license… So, if a person knows to ride a two wheeler must he learn to ride a four wheeler also…?

The most shocking thing is what he told me next… Just a week before him going to get license, another group has went through his same driving school… In that group, one boy was his friend… In that group, many people were not able to run the car, in the 1st gear itself… So, they were eliminated and the other people were given both the licenses… Many of them didn’t know to drive two wheeler itself… In that batch the driving of two wheeler was not at all checked to a single person…

What is the purpose of given licenses like this…? If licenses r given like this, then why should a person get license or why there should be RTO offices… If licenses r given like this, the why won’t accidents happen…
Only in India, this sort of things can happen…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and spending time with my blog! Hope you had a nice time in my blog!

Please let your comments here. Your comments add fuel to my writings.